- General Civil Liability Insurance
The insurance benefit is paid upon the first diagnosis of these diseases:
The insurance benefit is paid:
In case of injury, per diem is paid for each day of incapacity (up to 180 days for the entire period).
The certificate of incapacity for work must be issued for a period longer than 3 days.
The insurance is paid in the event of the Insured's death or disability during work.
Expenses incurred are reimbursed for:
• for lawyers (representing the employer or the insured before state institutions);
• for additional work safety consultations;
• for communication;
• for the funeral expenses of the insured;
• psychologist, social, medical assistance for the Insured's family members for up to 2 months. after the insured event;
• for the search and training of a new employee.